Monday, November 25, 2013

Beyond Thankful

Oh yeah!
The countdown is on baby!  IT. IS. ON.
Only three more days to my most favorite day of the year!
THANKSGIVING.
The turkey is brining.  The menu is set.  The guest have been invited, even though I only have a rough idea of who is coming.  The groceries have been purchased.  
I love the whole hustle and bustle.  I love chopping,mixing, baking, stirring and roasting.
I love the praying, the hugging, the sharing and caring, and of course the praising of God the Father for the great things He has done.
Once the twenty some guests at our Thanksgiving table have finished their turkey and mashed potatoes, we will make Skype connections to David's brother and his beautiful family in Georgia, and then to our wonderful Maria in Spain.  
After that, pies, cookies, and BINGO!

So, while all this fun and craziness is going on, I also need to make sure that I'm prepping my home AND finishing a novel, plus making sure to squeeze some extra exercise in this week.  It's quite exciting.  And I'm beyond thankful for each and every thing that is going on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment