Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WAG #3

It's Wednesday.  I've been forgetting to "WAG."  For those of you who may be new to my blog, or simply don't remember...WAG is Wednesday's Attitude of Gratitude.  I missed the last two weeks, just because life have been a little crazy lately!  Today, in honor of my 30th birthday two weeks ago, I thought I would list 30 little things I'm grateful for.


  1. Homemade laundry detergent
  2. Our two pet fish
  3. Iced tea
  4. My bikes
  5. My new apron that is really, super cute
  6. Swimming
  7. Optimistic people
  8. My community
  9. VBS ( I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE VBS!)
  10. My jobs that God has provided
  11. The love note that was on the seat of my car this morning from a certain dreamy man
  12. Cameras
  13. Showers
  14. Razors
  15. Pandora
  16. Mouthwash
  17. The Holly Trail
  18. Weather radars
  19. High fives
  20. The ability I have to make children laugh
  21. The chance to read to Micah's class today (and utilize my ability to make children laugh!)
  22. That I get to talk to my parents almost daily...and that I feel we have just the right balance of closeness and separateness.
  23. My pastors and the fact they preach the Word so boldy
  24. The way my Bible feels when I hold it in my hands. 
  25. Iced coffee
  26. Spain
  27. Election day
  28. My porch swing, even if it is rickety, torn and about the fall over
  29. Budding friendships
  30. The friendships that are still rich after years of change!
I know that list went fast, and it was all over the place, but that is kind of what I want the Attitude of Gratitude to encompass.  Gratitude over every little detail of our lives.  The good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful...Whether its a lesson learned or a blessing that is evident, every circumstance (and I do mean every) has the opportunity of praise tucked in.  

Please, share a list of things you are grateful for!  It will make you smile...I promise! :)


2 comments:

  1. Friends both online and real life.
    Someone special to care for and about.
    Family both biological and chosen.
    2 jobs that I enjoy.
    Great customers that make me laugh.
    Random Acts of Kindness both doing and receiving.
    There is much more but this is a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children, grandchildren, my husband, sunsets, air conditioning, evening breezes, new gardens, great friends, sisters, music, pets,

    ReplyDelete