Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Choices and a PLEAD for prayer

I have two choices right now....
1. I can succumb to what myself is saying to and about me.


  • You are a wimp
  • You will never make it now that Imagine You Renewed is Over
  • You will stay fat and unhealthy forever
  • All the good things you do are canceled out by the bad.
  • You are a failure
  • You have no hope
  • You can't even walk without getting excruciating pain in your legs.  You are a loser.  
  • It's just not worth fighting this battle every day
2.  I can stop believing lies and remember the things the Bible tells me, along with things that my friends and wise leaders have told me.

  • In my weakness, Christ's strength is shown.
  • I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
  • The encouragement and friendships from Imagine You Renewed do not have to stop with the end date of a program.
  • God can give me the desires of my heart
  • Each little rock I move matters
  • I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
  • I may not be able to walk without pain, but I can ride my recumbent bike like a rock start.
  • This fight is worth it.  I can be an over comer.

It's simple.  My mind is raging inside.  I know both sides of the story.  I know which version I SHOULD listen to.  Please pray for me to tune my ears to the right song.  It's been a bit of a rough night mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment