1. I can succumb to what myself is saying to and about me.
- You are a wimp
- You will never make it now that Imagine You Renewed is Over
- You will stay fat and unhealthy forever
- All the good things you do are canceled out by the bad.
- You are a failure
- You have no hope
- You can't even walk without getting excruciating pain in your legs. You are a loser.
- It's just not worth fighting this battle every day
2. I can stop believing lies and remember the things the Bible tells me, along with things that my friends and wise leaders have told me.
- In my weakness, Christ's strength is shown.
- I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
- The encouragement and friendships from Imagine You Renewed do not have to stop with the end date of a program.
- God can give me the desires of my heart
- Each little rock I move matters
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
- I may not be able to walk without pain, but I can ride my recumbent bike like a rock start.
- This fight is worth it. I can be an over comer.
It's simple. My mind is raging inside. I know both sides of the story. I know which version I SHOULD listen to. Please pray for me to tune my ears to the right song. It's been a bit of a rough night mentally.